Football Pitch Booking Procedure
Restrictions on the Use of School Facilities
- Violence or fighting on campus can never be condoned or tolerated.
- The use of tobacco, alcoholic beverages, or illegal drugs is strictly prohibited in all school facilities.
- The use of foul language, vandalism and any indecent, inappropriate and illegal acts are strictly prohibited on campus.
The school reserves the right to ban the use of the facility by the user if he/she breaches the above.
Who is eligible to book the pitch?
- Alumni of Wah Yan College, Kowloon, and
- Registered as an Authorized Member for booking, and
- Paid $100 membership fee.
# Membership fee will be collected upon your 1st booking.
- As a member, you agree to observe the School’s rules and regulations as may from time to time revised in using the Pitch.
⚫ Saturday or Public Holiday (6 sessions)
0800-0930 / 0930-1100 / 1100-1230 / 1300-1430 / 1430-1600 / 1600-1730
⚫ Sunday (3 sessions)
1300-1430 / 1430-1600 / 1600-1730
# Each session 1.5 hours
# Available booking sessions may be fewer in some public holidays. Please check the booking availability time table in advance.
How much is the rental?
- HKD 1,200 per session (1.5 hours)
- Each member is allowed to book only 1 session in a day.
- The rental does not include the use of running track, sand pitch and carpark.
- All rentals and membership fees collected will be used for the repairs, maintenance and future development of the football pitch
How to book the pitch?
- Email to email@example.com with the following information:
a) Your full name
– present name and the past name recorded in WYK if different
b) Your registered no. (except 1st time booking)
c) Contact phone number in Hong Kong and email
d) Year of Graduation & Class in Form 5
– or class in the year you left WYK
e) The date and time of booking
f) Purpose of your booking , eg 1972 Reunion football match, friendly watch with WYHK, etc……
g) One of the participating teams MUST come from the WAH YAN COMMUNITY.
- You will receive an email to confirm the receipt of your booking enquiry. If not, please re-send your email.
- We will verify your information and validate your booking enquiry.
- Your booking is subject to the approval by the Principal/ Chairman of Sports Facilities Management Committee
- A booking confirmation will be emailed to you after approval.
- Payment should be made within 3 working days after confirmation of booking (see Payment Method). Otherwise, your booking will be cancelled forthwith, and the session will be released to other members.
- A Permit will be emailed to your registered email address only after receiving your payment.
- Reservation will be processed on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- We only accept advance booking within the current month and the month after. Eg., on 15-Oct, only accept booking for Oct. and Nov.
- Transfer or deposit the rental in the school account:
Bank : ICBC (Asia) (中國工商銀行 (亞洲)）
Account Name: The Incorporated Management Committee of Wah Yan College, Kowloon – School GEM A/C
Account no.: 072-702-502-024329
and then email a copy of the deposit slip indicating clearly “Grass Pitch Booking” and “Your Name & Date of Booking” to firstname.lastname@example.org ; or
- Send a crossed cheque payable to “The IMC of Wah Yan College, Kowloon”, to the School Office. Please write down “Grass Pitch Booking” and “Your Name & Date of Booking” at the back of the cheque. This process may require a longer time to process.
Rules & Regulations
- he member hirer should produce the permit and his identification document for verification and registration at the counter at least 15 minutes before the booked session.
- Users should adhere strictly to the permitted time of use on the pitch. All users shall immediately vacate the pitch when the booked session ends.
- The “Permit” is not allowed to be transferred to another person.
- Please keep the pitch area clean and free of refuse.
- No food, drink or glassware shall be brought into the pitch.
- Eating (including chewing gum) and drinking other than water in the pitch is prohibited.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the school area.
- All people should be decently dressed all the time within the school area.
- All users should behave properly. During the period of hire, the hirer shall be responsible for maintaining the discipline and order of the participants, spectators and all other persons using the pitch.
- The pitch will be closed without prior notice, if on the date of booking,
– tropical cyclone signal no. 8 or above is hoisted;
– Black Rainstorm Warning is issued;
– the pitch is considered not suitable for use.
- Boots with metal studs, sharp spike or plastic studs of more than 18mm long are not allowed in the pitch.
- Leather Shoes are not allowed in the pitch.
- No cycling or roller skating in the pitch.
- No pets allowed in the school area.
- Hirer shall be responsible to compensate the School for any damages to the School’s properties caused by the users of the Pitch.
- The hirer or user shall indemnify and keep indemnified Wah Yan College, Kowloon against all actions, claims and demands by any person who suffers or sustains any death, injury, loss or damage arising out of or as a result of the use of the pitch by the hirer or any person so authorized by him due to the negligence on his part or on the part of such authorized person.
- Failure to observe any of the above regulations will invalidate the permit immediately. In such event, the booking will be cancelled automatically and the paid rental forfeited.
- School has the absolute discretion to determine all matters in dispute and reserves the right to reject/cancel the booking without prior notice.
- Drink vending machines are not available.
- Drinking water dispensers are provided and user should bring their own bottles to fill up.